A high contrast picture book – perfect for newborn eyes – takes us to a baby’s room in a quiet Lebanese village. We join baby in saying goodnight to their surroundings, using local spoken words. A modern bilingual take on a classic bedtime story.
Words chosen are short and cute sounding, focusing on vowels and those cheeky ع، خ، and ح sounds! The black & white illustrations feature simple lines, curves, and unique iconic characters that babies love to stare at.
- Square format with rounded edges: 6 x 6 in
- 24 pages, board book paper 700 gsm
- Unique black & white illustrations
- Bilingual – Arabic and English
- A book focused on repetition and simplicity that babies can enjoy as soon as a little nap routine is introduced
- Suitable for ages 0+
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 3-4 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery.