Made out of 100% natural rubber and food grade paints, 60 years on, this world famous teething toy is still produced in the exact same way: by hand! Sophie will quickly become your child’s best toy, stimulating their senses and their gums. The dark and contrasting design all over her body provide visual stimulation and make her easily recognizable to baby, while her squeaker keeps baby amused, stimulates hearing, and helps them understand the link between cause and effect. Over 70 million Sophies have been sold around the world and there is no question she’s everyone’s favorite little giraffe!
Features & details
- Made of 100% natural rubber from the Hevea tree, Sophie is phthalates and BPA-free.
- Sophie's soft texture and numerous chewable parts (ears, horns, legs), makes her perfect for soothing baby's sore gums during teething!
- Made of 100% natural rubber and food paint which can fade. Individually hand painted, each unit is unique
- Phthalates and BPA free
- On each box, there is a QR code to authenticate your Sophie
- Numerous parts to chew and play safely
- Made of 100% natural rubber and food paint which can fade
- Individually hand painted, each unit is unique
- ⚠️ While natural rubber is free of toxins and potential allergens, it requires careful cleaning and routine replacement. Be sure not to submerge your Sophie in water and clean it daily.