Do you dream of an attractive and flexible highchair? Charlie Crane has created one!
The TIBU chair whose simple design was inspired by 1950s French industrial design is a real success. Available in several colors, it offers different seating configurations thus allowing it to be used from the age of 6 months (with Baby Set) to 8 year and over.
NOTE: the baby set, table tray, cushions are not included in this version, you have to order them separately.
- To be used when infant can sit unaided (with Baby Set) to 6 years old
- 2 sitting positions and 3 step-foot positions allow the chair to be adapted to the child’s height
- Conforms to the European Standard EN14988:2017+A1:2020
- Not delivered pre-assembled. Easy installation using the included Allen key
- Optional pair of suitable cushions
- Design: Gaspard Tiné-Bérès and Tristan Kopp/ Re-Do Studio for Charlie Crane
- Patented model
- Product size: 84 x 59 x 52 cm
- Height of the seat: 54 cm without cushion / 57 cm with cushion
- Made in the European Union
- ¾ inch steel-pipe frame painted with bright epoxy paint
- Backrest and belt: multi-layered birch-veneered European beech, matte varnish.
- Wooden elements: birch plywood veneered HPL beech or walnut depending on version
Charlie Crane products are available by pre-order ONLY. 50% non-refundable deposit payable by cash USD, PayPal, or online payment using international card/limit.
- Deposit required before April 6
- ETA: Mid June
Prices are subject to +/-10% depending on changes in customs and clearance.