This season, Charlie Crane is teaming up with the Scandinavian brand Garbo & Friends and launching a new LEVO rocker and a TIBU highchair with a floral print: mimosa. With those sunny flowers, they will gently warm up the cocoon of winter babies.
Garbo & Friends is a young Swedish company that cultivates delicacy down to the smallest detail: care taken with colors, poetic patterns, quality materials and beautiful packaging. Their collections tell singular stories that awaken children’s curiosity and imagination. But beyond being elegant, this brand is ethically manufactured in Europe and uses only OECO-Tex certified dyes for all its dyes.
A must have from birth to 7 months, LEVO rocker fits perfectly with your interior.
Its wood conception and design contrast with regular baby furnitures. Its natural rocking follows softly the movements of babies.
The LEVO seat is now adjustable thanks to pressures and allows the harness to be positioned in two different positions. With its new removable harness, the LEVO turns into a nice rocking chair when the child grows up. This way, our rocker adapts to the child’s rhythm, providing more comfort for many years to come.
- To use from birth and until the baby can sit alone (3.5 to 9 Kg) (7.7 to 19.8 lbs) according to the EU standard EN12790:2009
- Very easy to assembly with an Allen key provided
- Adjustable seat by means of pressure: two different positions
- Removable harness as the child grows
- LEVO can now be used for up to 7 months with the harness and up to 5 years without the harness
- Easy to take off and machine wash the fabric (40°C)
- Dimension of the baby rocker: (H38 x L70 x W45 cm.) (H15 x L28 x W18 in.)
- Net weight of the baby rocker : 3,6kg
- Registered design
- Made in EU or Turkey
- Seat frame and legs in wood : Outside beech multi-ply wood from Europe. Inside Birch multi-ply wood from Europe. varnished with mat water 2 coat.
- Seat : Fabric : 100% Cotton, Filling : 100% Polyester
Charlie Crane products are available by pre-order ONLY. 50% non-refundable deposit payable by cash USD, PayPal, or online payment using international card/limit.
- Deposit required before April 6
- ETA: Mid June
Prices are subject to +/-10% depending on changes in customs and clearance.