Philips AVENT SCF652/27 Natural Slow Flow Nipple is designed to make it easy to combine breast and bottle feeding. The wide, breast-shape and unique comfort petals make the nipple softer and more flexible to promote natural latch-on. The petals also reinforce the shape of the nipple to prevent it from collapsing in baby's mouth so your baby can feed contentedly and without interruption. The nipple's shape encourages the same tongue movements suckling babies use when breastfeeding, so transition between the two is less confusing for your baby. The Slow Flow Nipple is designed for babies at least 1 month old and feature 2 holes to offer a slow flow. The Natural nipple features twin anti-colic valves that work to make feeding more comfortable for babies. During feeding, the valves release air back into the bottle rather than into your baby's tummy, which reduces colic and discomfort. These nipples are made of soft, durable silicone, which is odorless and flavorless. The nipples can be sterilized in any Philips AVENT steam sterilizer, boiled for five minutes, or washed in the dishwasher.
- Easy to combine breast and bottle feeding: Natural latch on due to the wide breast shaped nipple
- Air goes into the bottle, not baby's tummy: Advanced anti colic system with innovative twin valve
- A more comfortable and contented feed for baby: Unique comfort petals for an extra soft and flexible nipple
- 0% BPA (Bisphenol A Free): BPA free swirl
- Different flow rates for the most comfortable feed; compatible with Philips AVENT Natural bottle